Author Topic: War Island Realm Flavours  (Read 27887 times)

warwolf13

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Re: War Island Realm Flavours
« Reply #15: May 17, 2014, 08:18:04 PM »
In general, I try to discourage people from using titles like this. They're completely opaque, and anyone joining the realm will be very confused for some time. I guarantee you that if you use this title set, you'll get people playing in the realm for years who have no idea how to even spell the titles. (Also, if you want to be "dark but not evil," why is your Ruler "Evil Emperor/Empress"?)

However, there's nothing I can do to stop you, so if you really are set on it, I can change it to that. Assuming that your group is the largest group planning on going to Ikalak, of course :)

For banners, you can look at the existing ones, but I certainly don't have the skill to create much of a banner. I know that there at least have been in the past several players who do that sort of thing, though. Ask around, and I'm sure you'll find someone willing and able.

I don't know if we're the biggest, there are 8 of us, but that's not a small number for something that hasn't even started.

As for the Imperator Maleficis, it doesn't actually mean Evil Emperor, it means, literally, Generally Mischievous. Which is not evil, of course.
Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep.