Author Topic: The War of Thalmarkin... Supremacy?  (Read 63752 times)

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The War of Thalmarkin... Supremacy?
« Reply #150: August 22, 2014, 11:12:51 AM »
Thalmarkin also has more nobles than anyone else which will count for a lot as the war drags on and gold reserves get spent.

And a short look at the gold shows that the 3 defending realms have about 22 200 gold potential income and the south ca 55 100 gold potential income. So yes, when the gold reserves runs low the north will have an extreme advantage!  :o

Anyhow, Thalmarkin was obviously aware of that we were irritating most realms. That was the whole idea about it. If we didnt want to aggress people, we simply wouldnt have done it. The problem (at least for my part), is that none really cares about proper IG actions as long as it gains them momentary wins. Melheds actions the last month would have been completely impossible, but right now it works fine since people find it very easy to just say "oh well" to dishonourable behaviour and false accusations which are very obviously false.
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.