Author Topic: Player of Atanamirs account lock.  (Read 39921 times)

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
Player of Atanamirs account lock.
« Topic Start: June 24, 2014, 12:26:15 PM »
Good Day.
I noticed his account was locked and later heard on irc that he got permanent lock? And someone even pasted Titan reason for that.

Now i have known "Atanamir" for very long time and this shocks me greatly and i'm not that much convienced by the reasoning Titans gave.

I know Titan decisions are not for public discussion or open trials... but but... those reasons sounded so weird.

I dont remember anybody other than multicheaters got such punishment. I do know he is not the most easy or shy person to get along with. But permanent lock for player who has been playing 10 years this game. One of the greatest strategists, one who gets to be ruler or general time after time. He cant be that bad fellow if he leads for years armies and realms which have a LOT nobles. Not small realms ruled by bunch of close friends, but one of the biggest realms with biggest noble numbers.

If this opening is out of place and forbidden, i apologize... this all just shocks me and i'm eager to know whats behind all this?

Overall it would be nice to have announcement to every realm player is playing if his account gets locked.
* jaune wanders off shocked
~Violence is always an option!~