Author Topic: Player of Atanamirs account lock.  (Read 38428 times)

m2rt

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Player of Atanamirs account lock.
« Topic Start: June 24, 2014, 01:51:03 PM »
I must say that I am angry at this decision. Its a tyrannical and ill motivated decision. I am aware that a certain developer has ill feelings towards Alex, but this is outrageous! You dont have to like everyone you play with, but people who bring the fun are our most valuable assets. Alex is a fun player. He allows others have fun and he is a great strategical player. Without him I would have quit few years ago. And seeing this tyrannical and ignorant decision of the Titans, I must reconsider if the fun is worth all the drama. I am very disappointed and am thinking that Battlemaster is destroying itself. There is a saying that all good things must end, lets not end battlemaster.

Also, if you lock the player, share the decision among all the realms he plays in!

I seriously ask the titans to reconsider. It is outrageous!

I will share some letters:

Titan Judgement   (17 hours, 24 minutes ago)
message to all nobles of Perdan
The Titans have issued a public verdict in the case against Alexandros Stavrou, the player of the of Umbar family. The text of their verdict follows:
Due to his long history of toxic behaviour, inability to separate IC from OOC, and paranoia resulting in his harassment of numerous players, his tendency to seek and hold prominent positions, and then use them to abuse other players who don't fit his rather specific standards of play, and his apparent refusal to mend his ways despite repeated warnings, Alexandros Stavrou, player of Atanamir and the family of Umbar, has been locked permanently.

Out-of-Character from Blythe Claireborne   (14 hours, 15 minutes ago)
Message sent to everyone in your realm (44 recipients)
Atanamir was in the first kingdom I joined in BM.

I came to Perdan because he was general, and I liked his style.  I still do.  He has devoted the last ten year's of his game time to BM.  For that, the Titans kick him. The Titans killed my in-game husband, my mentor, and my joy for the game.  I am deleting entire account.

I thank you all for the faith you put in me and apologize for the hardship my decision may cause.  You are a classy group of people.  Thank you, Aroo and Reapers, for accepting me into this kingdom.  Thank you, Nicoli, for being such as steadfast player, I like your style, my friend.  Atanamir (Yes, I call Alex that even on Skype)  sends you his best.  He said he was sorry he failed me, but he did not.  The game failed us.

I will delete once Blythe is inrealm, so that my absence does not cause bloodshed in Troyes.

Respectfully,

Susan Hutchinson

Noble has left   (1 hour, 40 minutes ago)
The player of Saul has left the game, the character is therefore deleted.

Noble has left   (1 hour, 40 minutes ago)
The player of Blythe has left the game, the character is therefore deleted.
A referendum will be started shortly to elect a new King.