Author Topic: Player of Atanamirs account lock.  (Read 37776 times)

Mac Tir

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Player of Atanamirs account lock.
« Reply #90: June 26, 2014, 03:53:59 PM »
Ultimately I agree with the ban on Atanamir. The Titans had their reasons, gave him plenty of chances, and gave him a consequence for his failure to correct his behaviour.

As for the ragequitters over this, it's childish and unhelpful. As someone who's characters are heavily invested in the Southern Alliance, this definitely hurts them, and I resent the fact that this Perdanese exodus stemmed from an OOC tantrum over a Titan decision. Is this something that my characters' enemies caused? No, this is a knife in their back from characters who were supposedly their allies.

As for Unwin's suggestion for the Titan Tournament, that actually sounds pretty cool. I have no idea what the current Tournament mechanic is like though, as am somewhat still new to the game.

A specific island for every player to combat an unstoppable force of enemies would be cool, but again I definitely think it may be too tall of an order for the time being, especially with things still being worked out on the war islands.