Author Topic: Player of Atanamirs account lock.  (Read 37955 times)

Miriam Ics

• Testers
  • Noble Lord
  • Myrnia (EC) Mattias Cat (BT) Luarin Ariana (DWI)
    • View Profile
Re: Player of Atanamirs account lock.
« Reply #90: June 27, 2014, 12:21:25 AM »
I can understand that some players can be disappointed with the Titans decision and that they will left because they don't trust the game anymore.
In fact, this was your reason to leave, wasn't Menethil? (I am glad to see you here).
But think a bit if this is a really good reason.
Try to take out all the emotion off the table and see whats left.

I thought on leaving at the time Jason left, but I had the time (and good sense) to think more about what happen and at the end I could understand why the decision of the punishment for Alex was taken and even not really happy with it, I accepted it.

Those players leaving, seems to do not want to accept a decision that was taken and this, for me, is unacceptable. This sounds like emotional blackmail for me (not sure the expression is right, I've used google to find it).
Two of them are known for constantly pausing chars, D'Este and Kalkandelen. Erdogan had even deleted his account after Asena died so I am not sure they count.

Märt, Blue Star, Evi and all others that are Alex friends. Think a bit more before leaving. Try to see all what happen from the other side and try to see that Alex had more than enough chances and I bet he still will have one more, to come back with a new account if he tries.
I know I will be very sad and disappointed if you all leave too.

One more thing. I think that one reason that makes BM awesome is that you can actually improve it because you can be heard, and you can suggest improvements but this doesn't mean that if you don't agree with something it will be changed.
This can be one reason why some people left. Just thinking about it now while I am writing.
"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."