Author Topic: Rape, Murder, Pillage  (Read 22960 times)

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
Re: Rape, Murder, Pillage
« Reply #15: August 11, 2014, 02:17:34 PM »

Someone can make a lengthy RP about some sadistic torture session and, as a player, he probably won't even get any negative feedback at all. On the other hand, someone can make a not-so-descriptive RP about consensual sex and be scorned because "children play this game" and so on. If sexuality can't be addressed at all, how do you expect people to react to rape?

Western society is an ironic mix of hyper-sexualization and hyper-prudeness.

I got several vulgar reports from RP's where i didnt even write very graphically about torture and killings and all those happened somewhere where other characters could not know about those... still got vulgar reports at Dwilight, i gave up and paused my char.

But back to this KRB, i have given up with this issue too. It seems to cause OOC frustrationa and bad wibes to people so i have stopped ot argue about it and use pillage and maraud... every time issue is brought up some people start to scream how nobles should not rape... It is soldiers who have been ordered to kill, rape and burn everything. Back when i was told about how my realm or army has done KRB i have said that it is not true and peasants are lying about the rape part, i was told by reports it was killing spree, not raping spree.
~Violence is always an option!~