Author Topic: auto da fe  (Read 5849 times)

Jens Namtrah

Re: auto da fe
« Reply #15: June 02, 2011, 01:26:35 AM »
I'm fairly certain temple size has nothing to do with whether you can use the option. Being an elder of the faith how ever does..

I didn't click, so can't confirm, but I first saw the option when passing through my own realm's regions as a normal priest. so, i don't think being an elder is a requirement.

Becoming a priest requires a level 3 temple, I can confirm from having changed recently.

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: June 02, 2011, 08:17:09 AM »
just boated into a region with a lvl 2 temple but higher % than the other one where i can do it, with 4-8 hours left. no auto da fe link and it's not listed in the "can't do"

um... perhaps it should be listed in the can't do with explanation of why not? that is... outside of regions with lvl 3+ temples

because once back in a region with lvl 3 temple, i can see it listed in the "can't do" list when there's not enough time.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 01:54:21 PM by fodder »
firefox

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: June 04, 2011, 12:01:10 AM »
I'm fairly certain temple size has nothing to do with whether you can use the option. Being an elder of the faith how ever does..

You are thinking of "Claim region", I believe.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron