Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

More Election Options

Started by McManus_Clan, November 01, 2014, 06:42:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McManus_Clan

Yeah, I would PERSONALLY prefer quarterly elections over monthly, but the idea is to give us more options overall.

Plus, if you think about it, having more frequent elections would be better for larger nations, since there would be more people who want to pursue the position(s)

As an alternative to my suggestion, we could simply add in a "bi-annual" (every 6 months) election option, which would help bridge the huge 9-month gap between quarterly and yearly.

Chenier

Quote from: McManus_Clan on November 21, 2014, 06:50:28 PM
Yeah, I would PERSONALLY prefer quarterly elections over monthly, but the idea is to give us more options overall.

Plus, if you think about it, having more frequent elections would be better for larger nations, since there would be more people who want to pursue the position(s)

As an alternative to my suggestion, we could simply add in a "bi-annual" (every 6 months) election option, which would help bridge the huge 9-month gap between quarterly and yearly.

Do we even have yearly? I don't think so... never seen it, either.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron