Author Topic: Luria Nova vs the rest (bis)  (Read 25922 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Luria Nova vs the rest (bis)
« Reply #60: December 04, 2014, 10:48:12 PM »
I'm not sure I can do it right, can you join with us and help please?
I already have a character in Morek. Started last week. Come on up and join him. Maybe he'll be willing to help you out . :)

Nah that's just you.
Mrh? Methinks you got your quoting messed up. I'm not all sad about Barca. I wasn't ever part of it.

Not having the entire plan laid out for them on the forums? :p
Well, you know, sometimes in order to combat all this negativity about nothing will help, there's no way to do anything, etc., etc., you just have to give some specific examples of things that *can* be done. And in no way was that plan unrealistic or impossible. And in no way is it the *only* possible plan, or the only possible thing that can be done. There are other things that can happen. Other paths to take. You just have to use your imagination, and stop thinking that there's nothing to do, or that there's no possible way that anyone will would be interested in helping you.

Talk to people. Ask for help. Propose ideas. See what they respond. Ask for alternative plans, or other things that people might be willing to do to help. Maybe you're right, and they'll just tell you to piss off. Or maybe they'll say "No we won't help you, but you're welcome to come join us and be good little sheeple in our armies." But if you're lucky, maybe they'll help. Or provide something close enough to what you want that you can accept it along with whatever they ask in return.

Or, maybe you can even talk Morek or Astrum out of a duchy. Morek's got enough cities and townslands that every noble could be a duke. See if you can get together a few nobles and propose something to them.

The key thing is, there *are* options.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.