Author Topic: Rebellions  (Read 3993 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Rebellions
« Topic Start: November 30, 2014, 11:27:47 PM »
  • Do banned nobles who were part of the underground remain there?
    I can find nothing that removes banned members from the underground in the turn scripts
  • Are banned nobles able to join an ongoing rebellion if someone else starts it?
    Yes they can, there is a specific case in the code to handle them
  • What happens to ongoing bans if a rebellion is declared?
    I'm not 100% sure here, but from what I know the field that monitors your "rebel" status is the same as the one that monitors you "banned" status. Joining a open rebellion should overwrite your ban status, stopping the turn scripts from detecting your ban.
  • how long must a noble have been in the realm to join a rebellion once it has been declared?
    7 days
  • How long must a noble have been in the realm to launch a rebellion himself?
    30 Days
Other fun facts. Exiled Nobles can not join the underground. Nobles awaiting a ban can join, but only in the case of there being 5 nobles with a ban waiting to be spoken. In this case they are supposed to still be banned according to code comments, but I am not sure that functions correctly.

Wait, what? 5 banned nobles and they can join the underground when they otherwise couldn't? We were one noble short...? (4 bans)
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron