Author Topic: RPs of Hadron, Og, and Urtagoth from Morek Empire  (Read 14973 times)

Zakilevo

Urtagoth arrived in a small village located somewhere in Bohai. The village only had 100 or so people living in it which made cartographers think too inconspicuous to be on any map.

Bon decided to take one day break due to Urtagoth refusing to ride any longer than 8 hours a day.

"Sir, we should really keep on moving while the sun is up."

"We were moving while the sun was down! We have to take a break at some point! Look at our men. Look at how filthy they look. This is unacceptable!"

"Wouldn't it be better to let our men wash themselves once we arrive at Linhai?"

"No! I can't stand the smell any longer! Tell them to clean themselves. Also, go talk to the head of the village to see if they have a nice place for me to stay."

"Just don't expect much, Sir. After all, this village isn't even on our map and I bought this map for 10 gold. That is a hafty sum of money."

"You what?! Who paids that much for a map?!"

"If you want a quality map, you have to pay enough, Sir."

"Why didn't we just get a cheaper map?!"

"Sir. It was between this map and a map with nothing but a straight line connecting Muspelheim and Linhai."

"May Maddening shine upon the damned! Why can we never find anything useful for cheap?"

"Because there is no such thing as cheap and good, Sir. Now, if you will excuse me, I will go meet the head of the village."

After an hour, Bon returned with a relatively young looking man. He introduced himself as the head of the village.

"Aren't you too young to be leading this village?"

"My father has passed away recently, Sir Knight and people didn't really object to me inheriting the position."

"Althought then. Show me a place to stay and send me a woman or two to serve me while I stay here."

"Sir Knight. Please, no one in this village is good enough to serve you. As you can tell by looking at me, we are just simple farmers."

"I don't care if you send your wife. Just send women to serve me for the night. No more excuses."

"I-"

"Sir Urtagoth has spoken. Now get things prepared for him."

Bon stepped in to stop the head from pleading. Bon knew Urtagoth would not change his mind.

The head led Urtagoth and Bon to his house. His family left the house to stay in another villager's house. His sister was left behind to serve Urtagoth for the night.

Bon had to endure a night of constant moaning. After a sleepless night, Bon entered Urtagoth's room to wake him up.

"Uh, Sir. Why are you alone?"

"Hmmm? What do you mean why am I alone?"

"What was all the moaning last night?"

"I asked the woman to massage me since my muscles felt stiff from the long ride to here. I never thought I would recover in just few hours. I was so satisfied with her service, I gave her 5 gold."

"You what? So the one who was moaning last night was..."

"It was probably me. Why?"

"Nothing, Sir. Just that when you moan, you might not want anyone around you. Because you sounded too much like..."

"Like what?"

"Nothign."