Author Topic: RPs of Hadron, Og, and Urtagoth from Morek Empire  (Read 14864 times)

Zakilevo

Roleplay from Urtagoth Lapallanch
Message sent to everyone in your realm (32 recipients)
From his manor, Urtagoth looked over his new land. Bon told him of Linhai's history briefly as he did not know much in depth except the fact Linhai was one of original regions colonized by the forefathers of old Morek.

"So, this land was once ruled by Legendary Brance of Astrum?"

"That is what I heard from the locals, my lord."

"I've heard people mention his name every now and then. Who was he exactly?"

"He held many titles until his death, my lord. As you know now, he was once the lord of Linhai. He once was a regent of our holy faith. Under his guidance, our holy faith covered half of Dwilight and Astrum, one of the three pillars of the Blood Stars became the most dominant realm on the western Dwilight. Before you wonder, he was a vasilif of Astrum as well. Your relative, Lord Kihalin served him as a duke."

"Ah, the Shrine. I've heard of him bragging about his recruitment centers during our family gathering. I was too young to attend it but I remember my father's rather annoyed expression after the meeting. It is rather good to see the main house thinning out these days. I believe only one member of the main house is active. Lady Selis was it?"

"Yes, my lord. She is the only active main house member. Once she retires and none of their descendants decide to emerge, you will have to compete with Lord Duregal's branch for the title of family head."

"That old fox. He has way too many sons. Anyway, continue with Lord Brance."

"That is all I know of him, my lord. I believe there are few records of him in your library."

"I will just ask Lord Hadron later if I feel interested. Although I doubt he bothers himself with his old family history."

"My lord, it is a duty of descendants to remember the family history and inherit their ancestors claims and grudges."

"Why bother pass down grudges anyway?"

"Because they come with claims. All claims come from grudges and disputes, my lord. If you wish to maintain your claims, you must offend those who have the same claims as you."

"It seems I better manage this land well so I can impress my liege. I can't just rule this farm land forever."

"That will be up to your lordship's management skill."