Author Topic: RPs of Hadron, Og, and Urtagoth from Morek Empire  (Read 14930 times)

Zakilevo

After the grand tournament,

Urtagoth returned to his Indirikan manor in Linhai where his men eagerly waited for his return.

"You are back, my lord! Now I need you to pay us so we don't have to beat you to take what you owe us."

"Wait what?! Did I hear that right?!"

"Indeed, Sir. It is the honoured tradition of Battlemasterra. You would be surprised how many nobles were beaten or stripped naked to pay their men."

"Did I hire bandits or soldiers?"

"Anyone with a weapon can turn into a bandit, my lord. That is why you keep them happy."

"Fine. Take what I owe you from my vault."

Bon opened Urtagoth's vault and took some gold.

"How on earth did you manage to open my vault without my key?"

"My lord. Your vault has two keys. Do not worry, however. I am the only one who has the exact copy of your key. And you know me. I am your faithful right hand man."

"While I pay you well, right?"

"Indeed, my lord. So how was the tournament?"

"I was defeated in the first round. But I am not too disappointed. Lord Hadron lost with me. So there was nothing to be ashamed of."

"Well, after all you just started your career. There used to be a knight who mastered his sword in Morek within a year. Maybe you should try to do the same?"

"That sounds like an awful way to waste gold."

"It probably is but at least no one will run their mouth in front of you, my lord."

"Even Lord Hadron?"

"Eh. I don't think he likes running his mouth but unless he trains himself as well, I am sure he will be less enthusiastic about things before you."

"It is something to think about."

"Well, I will leave you to it, my lord."