Author Topic: RPs of Hadron, Og, and Urtagoth from Morek Empire  (Read 14849 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Roleplay from Hadron Indirik   (just sent)
Message sent to everyone in your realm (18 recipients)
Hadron arrived at the banquet hall in Nifelhold late in the day, barely before sunset. That didn't bother him, as he knew that Margrave Zhukov had already procured the banquet hall. News of Eveira's secession had only reached him half an hour ago, when he had arrived in the city. It was quite a surprise, even more than her abdication of the throne.

He supposed that all this meant that the planned months-long party in Nifelhold wasn't really needed any more. the exile was lifted with the abdication. But with all the arrangements having been made already, it would be a shame to have them go to waste. Hadron entered the banquet hall, calling out for Zhukov.

It was only seconds later when a servant approached him, informing him that Margrave Zhukov had already left, and in fact had been spotted leaving the city headed east.

"Left the city?!" Hadron exclaimed. "Why would he do that? He was supposed to meet me here for a party."

Galbraith stepped forward. "M'Lord, the Margrave mentioned in his letter that he was traveling to join Grandmistress Eviera in her new realm. He doubtless is headed there."

At that moment, the door behind them crashed open, and a dwarf mounted on a pony came galloping into the banquet hall, chased by at least a dozen baying dogs.

Hadron stared after them. "Well, damn. Now what am I going to do with the dwarf?"

"You did promise the men a party, m'Lord. And since you already paid The Mighty Kurlock for the show..."

"I suppose you're right, Galbraith. Go invite the men in. No sense letting all this food go to waste."

The dogs cornered the dwarf, who crashed to the floor. As the dogs piled on, the dwarf cried out: "Not the toes! Not the toes!""
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.