Author Topic: RPs of Hadron, Og, and Urtagoth from Morek Empire  (Read 14884 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Roleplay from Hadron Indirik
Message sent to everyone in your realm (14 recipients)
In the government sector in Nifelhold, in the dark of the night, a dwarf rode a pony through the streets. If anyone had been around to hear him, they would have heard him muttering to himself. It went something like this:

"laugh at me, will they? ... mumble mumble ... they will pay, oh yes they will ... mumble mumble ... "

After riding for a while, the dwarf stopped in front of an important looking building.

"I'll show them to mess with me  ... mumble mumble ... "

The dwarf swung a leg over the pony to dismount. When his foot touched the ground he gasped in pain, and nearly fell over. Only his frantic grip on the pommel of the small saddle kept him upright. He froze in place for a long while, desperately afraid of being seen.  After a minute of standing frozen in place, he slowly let go of the pommel. He leaned over and adjusted the bandages on his feet, adjusting the padding to cover the sore parts.

"My poor toes, oh my poor toes ... mumble mumble ..."

The dwarf made his way to the door. Once there he quickly and deftly picked the lock, barely slowing down to do so. He quietly opened the door and slipped inside.

"They will rue the day they ridiculed the great Kurlock!"

And with that, the dwarf was gone from sight.

A few seconds later there was a thump from the dark inside the building.

"Gah! My toes, oh my poor toes! Owwwwww...."
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.