Author Topic: Can we unnerf the infiltrator please?  (Read 4466 times)

Zakilevo

Re: Can we unnerf the infiltrator please?
« Topic Start: December 24, 2014, 08:10:33 AM »
I know in the past infiltrators got a little OP, but this is pathetically dismally bad. I trained for months and got up to about 30% infiltration skill. I tried killing militia since I have a sword fighting skill of about 60%. I did one medium risk and got captured. I escaped and tried again, this time with low risk, I got captured again. I tried sabotaging production on only the lowest setting, I succeed, then I did it again in the same day and got captured. Finally I cut it back to one sabotage production attempt in a day followed by fleeing the region. Things seemed ok, then I reentered the region and got immediately captured by patrols before I could do anything at all.

This is just way too dismally bad. After months of training I should at least be able to skulk around for a few days at a time doing little bits of damage here and there. I mean lets say I can at best kill two militia a day for five days, that's nothing! An adventurer could pay to replace ten militia. With the class this weak other players don't even have a motivation to run police work to try and catch me because I'm sure to be caught by the NPCs before I even do any damage.

I had an infiltrator with 80 swordfighting and 100 infiltration. Even then I only used low risk. Don't ever try medium or high. Not worth it.