Author Topic: Plans you have for if the war ends...  (Read 43391 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Plans you have for if the war ends...
« Reply #120: January 28, 2015, 12:38:24 AM »
So, its not a 'yucky' feeling but one of mere 'jealousy'. Im
Cool with that.

I vaguely remember the bloodcult on BT. It was some sort of Aztec rip-off religion. No one cared about it there either. I was too busy worshiping The Daimon Arcane and building statues to our Daimonic god.

Wow, this guy really is gold...

As always, finding any truth in your view of IG events is near impossible.

Always with an incredible mix of persecution and grandeur complex. I'm starting to remember now how many threads he participates in tends to get nuked by mods.

I don't give a damn, OOC, about your religion. Ven ASKED TO BE EXECUTED. We granted her wish. If that request was IC or OOC, I don't remember. It wasn't an act against your religion, it was granting a wish to a priest who was conducting hostile activities anyways. If you incite riots, doesn't matter if you are a priest of CoB, VE, or SA, you'll be beheaded. D'Hara's stance on religion is simple. Religions that can play along can be preached with the permission of local lords. Priests that break the peace get beheaded. It's not "rewritting history", you've been told this the moment it occured. Pretty sure you'll find many references to it on these forums if you look for it.

You really need to grasp that most players don't give a damn about you and your religion. We aren't trying to force you to play your characters differently, because we don't care for them at all. For god's sake, your character asked permission to come to Raviel to speak, and was given permission... then when you arrive all you do is whine about being persecuted.

Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron