Author Topic: Plans you have for if the war ends...  (Read 43172 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Plans you have for if the war ends...
« Reply #120: January 28, 2015, 01:43:53 AM »
Which would be applicable if Glaumring was himself a member of this fictional religion whose priest was executed. Just something people should remember.

Also: holy crap Glaumring, you need to seriously chill out. Also also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayahuasca

If I need to chill out perhaps Chenier should back off first.

Regarding Cheniers persecution memes etc: the other day I decided I was going to sail to D'Hara and get executed to stir up some rp or end my character so I could move onto something else. Anyways, half way there I decide 'naw, i'll just go to see if I can get priests allowed there and open up communications etc and ramp down hostilities etc etc' so anyways we have a little bit of talks Chenier and I and then when I land in Port Raviel my character is arrested, so Oog I know its game mechanics and perhaps Chenier and I would have had some fun banter etc, maybe kiss and make-up etc , who knows it could have been nice, but... My character doesnt know that stuff so he lands in D'Hara and gets arrested... Well holy crap! Im arrested in the place our last priestess was murdered and whether it was a mistake or a lone wolf guard, who knows but Glaumring is freaked! He think this truly is it and he decides ' hell no I am not as brave as lady Ven... Im escaping' so being the hero I am I escaped and went back to Luria and started crying about persecution. Now Chenier being the awesome roleplayer he is can't seprate IG from OOG and takes it as a personal slight, slags CoB on the forums never realizing that maybe some players just role-roll will with punches and build their characters using IG events. So thats why Chenier is all huffy about CoB because I was whipping up a frenzy IG about my treatment and almost tortured or killed in D'Hara.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 01:59:14 AM by Glaumring the Fox »
We live lives in beautiful lies...