Author Topic: Is Perdan Dying?  (Read 8531 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Is Perdan Dying?
« Reply #15: April 09, 2015, 04:28:00 PM »
To be fair, we lost a few players because the realization came that Caligus and Sirion would join against us if we were to attack Vix. This pretty much ensured that we dropped our plans to go to war - something I believe a few had been hoping for (myself included) for a long time now.
This is a false realization. Perdan going after Vix Tiramona does not automatically mean that Caligus will become involved. And if Caligus does get involved, Eponllyn would step in on Perdan's side. (I've been angling to get this particular war going for months already.) And if it does turn into a 2v2, that still doens't mean Sirion has to get involved. And which side would they join, anyway? Ecthelion has already stated that he has no intention of stepping in to defend Vix Tiramona (Something I had relayed to Fiona.) Even if Caligus got involved Perdan presents no threat to Caligus. If Caligus stepped into the war, and screwed up so bad that Perdan managed to beat down Vix Tiramona, and start moving on Caligus, Sirion would probably just facepalm and make some declaration about how they would step in to stop caligus from being destroyed.

Really, if ytou want to *guarantee* that Sirion and Nivemus get involved, then go ahead and try and reunite Vix Tiramona and Perdan into a single realm again. You'll piss off everyone, and start another island-wide war again.

But even putting all that aside, if you don't get involved in a war, what the hell else are you going to do? Sit around and bitch about how there's no war?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.