Author Topic: Attack on Sasrhas!  (Read 63347 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Re: Attack on Sasrhas!
« Reply #15: January 09, 2015, 05:53:09 AM »
It's an interesting situation. Switching up the traditional alliances might just be enough to poke me into getting back into BM.

More seriously, this is the biggest danger that fei could face in the imperial era: Pax Arcaea. They are to big for anyone to fight. So even more so that AT, there's an elephant in the room, and whatever they say goes. As if fei wasnt already at the top of the Most Boring Island list, this will kill it. "Let's go bash the only people on the island that are willing to do something other than play region maintenance."

I disgaree. Arcaea has been too big for any other single realm to fight for a while now - for at least for the past five years or so. But has that made the island boring? Was the massive, continent-wide war we just had boring?

The shrinking of the island has made it more difficult to have a private war without involving everyone else, true. The type of smaller wars Kindara had against old Cathay, C'thonia and NeoSartania would be more difficult have in the current environment. But I don't think this translates into "nothing interesting can ever happen, ever".