Author Topic: Barca, Luria, etc.  (Read 9587 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Barca, Luria, etc.
« Topic Start: January 21, 2015, 04:14:02 PM »
Okay. That's a fair distinction. I would add that Luria was in negotiations with Barca, Fissoa, and D'hara for a peaceable survival prior to the League's invasion, but they rejected that too. Still, I see your point is more aimed at the non-player interactions that put Barca in the situation it was; I just wish to point out there were options available and decisions made even considering the poor position the western realms were put in.

Luria was beat up. It had lost a number of regions to a number of realms. Asylon was coming in. Astrum and Swordfell had not participated yet. It looked, back then, that we were gaining momentum and that a sizable victory was at hand. But Asylon was left on their own andSwordfell never came in (many league rulers really could have treated them both better...), and Astrum took a very long time to get involved. Luria's offer of "carve out League realms instead" just wasn't acceptable. The League had already lost a ton of their land.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron