Author Topic: Maybe Cheating Should be Encouraged?  (Read 7364 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Maybe Cheating Should be Encouraged?
« Reply #15: April 24, 2015, 10:17:59 AM »
Cause we have NEVER seen cases of Multi cheats smart enough, and with enough time on their hands, to generate significant message traffic and RP's from their other accounts in order to hide the reality , cough cough Aurvandil. Sure not most multies do, but then most multies are also found relatively quickly because they aren't covering their tracks with such activity (among other things).

But as to the case, he was not accused of being a Multi by the Titans or Dev team at the time if I recall correctly (I played in Fontan at the time and well recall the overly aggressive nature of the character). His conduct in other matters was called into question, and his arrogance was such that he raged quit at the audacity of anyone to call his actions into question.

I remember that the founder's English was not all too good,where that of others was still fine, which also has me in doubts about these accusations. I don't really know the situation of Aurvandil so can't really comment there. Anyway it's been a long while since then. I remember he was accused of something else, not cheating but being rude or something, and ragequite. I honestly don't recall him returning, but I prob stopped playing by then.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela