Author Topic: the conflict looming  (Read 60505 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: the conflict looming
« Reply #120: July 29, 2011, 04:36:28 AM »
They weren't anti-daimon, they were anti-Enweil. The daimons were just a coverup for feeding thousands of their peasants to the monsters to have them kill Avalon and attack Enweil.

Indeed, how convenient. As if I hadn't seen that coming as soon as the secession took place. If Riombara was pure, it would have refused them amnesty, and preferred to ask for Enweil's help rather than take them in as if nothing was to then proceed to steal Fwuvoghor. But killing human realms is no big deal when it's done by one of our own, right?

This makes you sound paranoid. You've been informed by people who have no reason to lie that there was no coordination, IC or OOC, between Riombara and MR. Maybe some of those who went to MR planned to rejoin Riombara all along, but if that's true we certainly didn't know about it in advance. From what I heard at the time, Mordred alienated a lot of people towards the end. I have always assumed that that is why Telrunya decided to quit MR and rejoin Riombara. Maybe if he cares to, he'll shed some light on that subject himself.