Author Topic: the conflict looming  (Read 60397 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: the conflict looming
« Reply #30: June 11, 2011, 06:51:38 PM »
Well it already sounds like what I had in mind, so sure.
Be patient, I will have some character travel around Beluaterra to spread it amongst similar minded when i found it, to give every open minded realm a chance to participate in the establishment of the church.

out of character wise i could always need help writing these religious texts.
As long as it Collides with the core thought, which is that there is only one god, the others faiths either (un)-consciously worshiping this god(deceived by 'variants') or worship the gods that where all slain before the bm universe was created, in other words thus an illusion, for they don't exist(anymore).
What is also very important is that as any human, once your born your blood(caste) decides what kind of life you will have/ job you will do.
The highest three castes are first the royal caste which is only two families strong(whom are lost but will return during the great salvation), then there is the noble caste which are all noble born. The third highest caste is the warriors caste, the soldiers that serve the nobles in there units.
Once this structure is respected and fully lived after, the curse in which humanity is divided in wrong or no causes, shall be lifted and peace and the prosperity of humanity will be possible on Beluaterra.
Only then, the darkness can be defeated.
The third important basic core in the faith is the realization that this life is only a tool to get into heaven, like a game that has to be played and won by anyone who follows it's rules, each person will go to the heaven of his or her caste in blissful eternal satisfaction, but will got to eternal damnation if sinned, which is endlessly more horrible then anything you can experience on earth.
And fourth, humanity is superior above others and all life is created to directly or indirectly feed humanity(children of god).
Fifth, mixing of caste is sinful and is exactly what caused castes to exist, lower castes have more genes of the beasts that degenerated humanity in the beginning.

just add your texts on the wiki page and we'll discuss it.

What I had in mind for myself was really a sort of trans-religious order, something akin to what you could expect if the knights Templar were about the "people of the book" (Christians, jews, and muslims) instead of just Christianity. If your project fits with what I have on the drawing board, then you'll find fertile lands to spread your faith where I operate, and likely military support. I am unlikely to help it replace other friendly religions, but will serve as an ally against the rest of the religions.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron