Author Topic: Trenton  (Read 18092 times)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Trenton
« Topic Start: May 23, 2015, 08:56:35 AM »
Let's make something good out of a bad beginning. Rather than let Trenton fall back into the same situation of IVF surrounded by overly large neighbours, I thought I'd try to promote a smaller conflict of non-annihilation between Trenton and IVF vaguely akin to what Vix & Perdan are doing on EI. I sent an OOC to JeVondair already, but I am on a vacation of sorts this weekend so wont be as talkative until Monday or Tuesday for working out further details.

So far IVF has much fewer regions, but more nobles while Trenton has many more regions with fewer nobles. I don't want to hold every council position, so there's three open council positions, two duchies, and plenty of lordships for the ambitious. My particular character can be rather critical of others too, so there's opportunity for internal conflict and I am open to sharing the cultural setup JeVondair wanted for IVF, via two realms so we can have the occasional battle and looting as part of jockeying. I plan to rename the Vale duchy of Trenton the Ebony Vale as a counterpart to the Ivory Vale.

Hopefully Riombara doesn't crush us. :P Maybe they'll see smaller realms are the happening thing and some duchies will split off. ;)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 08:58:09 AM by Vita »