Author Topic: What Lies West II a.k.a. The Cause  (Read 9651 times)

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
What Lies West II a.k.a. The Cause
« Topic Start: July 06, 2015, 05:18:36 PM »
So after the secession of Fissoa, Madina will be looking into a new avenue: PvE combat!

There's a whole lot in the works (realm system inspired on Siculo-Normans, new Faith, Order based on Saint-John and much more), and to make it work we'll need a lot of people to join. But that's all for later!

Right now I want to know just one thing: is there any technical/game rules reason a human reconquest of the West is impossible? I understand hordes of monsters roam about, that staging an amphibious assault will be a nightmare, even more-so to capture/hold a city against onslaughts of monsters. But is there a concrete wall we cannot pass? In the same way that the sea zones southwest of Dwilight have their access restricted?

Tl;dr: I always liked Dwilight for its frontier atmosphere and want to bring it back through a human led (probably catastrophic) counter-invasion of Western Dwilight. Is it technically possible?

Edit: so waiting for replies I read through the other thread, and there seem to be no technical reasons other than sanity that would prevent an attempt to retake lands to the West.

More to come soon!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 05:31:38 PM by Shizzle »