Author Topic: The Wedding  (Read 22275 times)

Chamberlain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Wedding
« Reply #45: August 09, 2015, 04:44:51 AM »
Roleplay from Garas Gabanus

Garas was furious that the Priestess had gotten away, someone would pay, but before he could turn again a noblewomen approached him. The lady was Countess Illyses of Nivemus, asking Garas what she could do to assist. "The Nivemus guards and noblemen are to protect the Kronagos. Your Stratarchos knows this and should have informed you thus," Garas simply replied. He hadn't noticed yet that both Catherine and Brock were already gone from the room. It was only now, after saying these words that he looked through the room and could not see their faces. "Where is the Kronagos, where is Catherine?" Garas said, losing his calm as he realizes his bride may be in grave danger and he did not even see it. "Countess where is she? You were supposed to protect her!" he yelled at her, having lost all of his calm at this stage. Without waiting for an answer, Garas commanded his captain again. "Gawin, your main priority is to find the Kronagos, nothing happens to her! Where is the Nivemus guard?" he paused for a moment, "Get the Lords Ubin and Brice ready, I want their men to sweep the city. Give them both command of an additional 200 militia men and have them capture anyone who may have assisted Margravine Brigdha, I want them all in the cells and questioned!" he said so loud all in the room could hear him, "And get the Kronagos to safety!"

After sending away his captain, Garas turned to the guest whom still remained. "My apologies for all of what has happened. I feel sadned that Margravine Brigdha was able to commit such a foul act. The Oligarchian defense is formidable, but it seems the darkest of souls who lurk in the corners will always find their ways. You have my word that those responsible will be punished for this crime. Assasinating your own Prime Minister and attempting to bring blame to another to cause war and further her own political goals, it disgusts me."

In the city hundreds of soldiers were searching through every street, every known. Guided by the many ears, Garas has in the city, dozens of people were arrested.
Region Control Activity   
Ubin has his men aid the local police in your region Oligarch, capturing some suspects.

Region Control Activity   
Brice has his men aid the local police in your region Oligarch, capturing some suspects.