Author Topic: The Empire  (Read 37068 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Empire
« Reply #45: October 01, 2015, 08:28:47 PM »
Lol ok.

First off I didnt address your lame excuse of "its so hard to coordinate three realms" because... it's a lame excuse. You had three on one odds and completely botched it. That's not some inherent handicap of being multiple realms, that's just poor leadership and strategy.

Spinning is the exact word for what you're doing, and yes, my argument is correct and yours is wrong. Arcaea is not screwing Cathay in any way.

I'm not whining, I'm winning.

Your realms are now smaller because we beat you a few times and your realmmates quit in droves. When I talk about odds being against Cathay I am talking about the past, what part of that are you missing out on? At one point GDD and Sorraine each had more nobles than Cathay, either realm should have been capable of doing some serious damage on its own.

My entire point is that no one came on the forums crying WHEN the odds WERE (notice the use of past tense) against Cathay, most of our nobles just hung tough and followed their leaders. Their leaders took responsibility for bringing them through hard times and lo and behold we came out on top without any help. Arcaea is late to the party and we will see how much leftover cake they want before they leave.

In contrast, your side completely crumbled as soon as we put up any resistance and its most vocal leader is showing us why - excuses on excuses instead of knuckling up and taking responsibility.

I have no idea why PoZ is on that list, we are at peace with them. "Paper tiger" is a term for something that looks threatening but isn't. PoZ doesn't look threatening to Cathay.

Sorraine is not a threat at ten nobles and no functional allies.

To sum up: you lost when you should have won. The odds are against you now because that's how things go when you lose over and over to a smaller enemy and people get tired of it and leave. You should not whine about it after the fact.

rip

Some of the most deluded, self-centered bull!@#$ I've ever seen. GDD collapsed because literally no one was active, and dustole left the realm. This had nothing to do with whatever fighting you did, because no one even heard anything about it. There weren't enough messages for any kind of picture to be made.

Oh, and a paper tiger is exactly what PoZ is. Their realm size and production should make them equal to Cathay, but they can't actually fight at their full potential because of lack of nobles. I'll leave why I put them in for future discussion.

Myern hasn't even been fighting the war for most of the time I've been there, more like we're doing triage from crisis to crisis. Besides that, we don't even have enough regions to support the nobles we have to the same efficiency as other realms. Also, lol at you saying people are leaving, Myern has nobles throwing themselves at us. We've doubled in noble population within a week or two.

By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it. Tell me how that goes. I can tell you how it went for CE, Tara, and friends on Atamara against Darka, and that's stalemate until the glaciers intervened. Anyone who's done even a cursory glance at military history can tell you that without a unified command structure, allied armies will often get in each others way more than they do the enemy.

Your entire point has been how you've been outnumbered, but you really haven't. That's my entire point. In theory you are right, but in all practicality I am right. People leaving has nothing to do with Cathay being strong, despite how much that may hurt your ego-stroking. It has everything to do with internal issues, or even lack-thereof from inactivity in realm leaders.

Face it, the realms you faced were never this overwhelming force you claim them to be.

Indirik stole pretty much the words out of my mouth regarding how I feel about this continent.