Author Topic: The Empire  (Read 37125 times)

retipuj

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Re: The Empire
« Reply #45: October 02, 2015, 04:23:33 AM »
Can we just drop this? The war is still going on now. Arcaea and Myern are brokering peace, Cathay once again has reason to pursue war with Sorraine given Colasan's defection. We still have things going on! On one hand, no I don't think Sorraine or Myern crumbled because Cathay is winning. On the other, no I don't think the continent has gone to !@#$ just because Arcaea entered into the war.

And i would just like to clarify, I don't know what Nairii did that antagonised all the other realms. She wants Colasan. And she's pissed at Claudio because he lied. Myern was the one who declared war on Cathay. Nairii had no intention on pursuing war until Alexander kept insulting her. So I don't see how Nairii is suddenly the one being 'hostile and provoking everyone'.

But whatever. I keep away from this forum because of OOC debates like this. Never liked it, never will. But I jut had to step in after reading all of this. Now we can all continue playing the game, or debate here like little children. You guys decide. But I'm going with the former option.
Corvian Family