Author Topic: Tales of the Dark Isle (Coralynth)  (Read 4090 times)

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Tales of the Dark Isle (Coralynth)
« Topic Start: September 02, 2015, 11:55:12 PM »
Roleplay from Olidity Fugueborn Blakeshadow   (30 days, 4 hours ago)
Message sent to everyone in your realm (8 recipients)

It was was the third day of digging when they came up with something. Olidity had been searching purely on her instinctual feelings alone. She wasn't too far from where the villager said he found the head of an ages old statue poking out from the hardened earth. and quickly after setting the diggers onto the immediate area, they came across the indicator she was looking for. The very proof she needed to tell herself the dreams were real.

Kalem, a tall and lean shield-brother hefted the weapon in his arms, tossing it to Olidity with a jovial manner "A deceiving weapon, it is a light thing. Just like you, eh?"

Olidity catches the axe in one hand, she felt its weight and regarded it as strangely fit for her. Kalem hefted it like it was a paperweight, but in her hands she could tell it was certainly weighted for war... for judgment. She inquires "Was it buried like this?"

Kalem pointed to the remains of the cobbled rock and mossed earth, the remains of  the statue. "It was planted at her feet. You think it was an offering of sorts?"

One of the men who had been digging, a dark haired man with one eye croaks out a laugh.
Kalem frowned "What, and you know Faux?"
Faux doubles his grin "I do know, more than you for those concerned. That certainly isn't an offering." Faux points towards Olidity before continuing "It was a promise."

Olidity looks again at the Axe "This is the axe of the Judge, I feel it. So Faux... this Promise..?"

Faux lifts his hands up in a shrug.

Olidity smiles "Its a promise to return. The next thing we need to find... it was the Mirror?"

Kalem sighs "It is a goose chase then."

Olidity scolds Kalem "No, I think I know where it is, The Judge gave it to the Phoenix before he died."

Kalem and Faux turn to face each other, scowling. They look back at Olidity and both ask "How do we get in the castle?"

Olidity thinks for a moment "Perhaps we'll seek out the Queen for that bit of advise..."

Faux lets out a deep laugh that disturbs the villagers who were helping dig. Kalem shakes his head and mumbles "We're on a damn goose chase."
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.