Author Topic: Tales of the Dark Isle (Coralynth)  (Read 4089 times)

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Tales of the Dark Isle (Coralynth)
« Topic Start: September 03, 2015, 12:25:20 AM »
Roleplay from Olidity Fugueborn Blakeshadow   (25 days, 16 hours ago)
Message sent to everyone in your realm (8 recipients)
Olidity smiled as she spoke the words, practiced as they were, she had only polished the few of many. The introduction was an act, of course. As one took a time of study to practice their own signature in a suitable way, Olidity had made her first impression. And judging by the faces of the men around her, it was quite an impression. The spell of their breathlessness passed when the Lord Kellan strode forward slightly and called her on about words.

She narrowed her gaze on the man after hearing him speak. She kept her eyes on him as she spoke softly to her second "...Popish one is offended."

Kalem shifted closer and replied "I don't know... bull's authorities maybe, trying to tame a young fawn."

Olidity looked the warrior up and down before making a snarking remark"I don't tame well."
Turning her head she switched over to the Islander's tongue "Sire, this Dragon's goals are her's alone. They will not offend you or yours. However if it pleasures you so, my tail is yours to chase. You'll have a hard time I assure you." she paused and turned fully to her left and put her hand on the shoulder of one of her adventures and spoke to her "Henlyn, we are leaving. Have Ashra carry your burdens, we will move swiftly. Let one of the boys know if you need be carried."

In Sirion, her people had a wise saying 'you can only kill what can be caught or trapped' so every early morning of her self imposed training Olidity had herself run a gauntlet from her family's hounds. So she thought to herself... if this man would commit to her death, he had best be ready to run the island for years after her. And this time if he tried, she wouldn't be so easily hunted, she doubted he'd be able to trap her either.
It's not like she knew where her goals lead her anyway.

As the adventurers filed past the trees and broke through the moonbeams, Olidity called back towards the gathering of leaders"Vale!"
Soon followed a short feminine chuckle after a small pause "That means goodbye, humans."
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.