Author Topic: Character limit changes  (Read 59291 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Character limit changes
« Reply #90: November 03, 2015, 12:02:13 PM »
I think you're making several very dangerous and flawed assumptions. First of all, I'm pretty sure that people do appreciate all the (positively placed) input like yours. With positive, I mean the non inflamatory kind. Just as you may not agree with others however, some may not agree with you. This doesn't mean they don't appreciate input.

Secondly, I think you're doing Lapallanch short if you say that he doesn't like RP. In fact, I've found him one of the most creative, RP'ing and fun players to play with. None of his chars are the same for instance. There are different ways of RP'ing of course and people take fun out of different aspects of the game. Personally I've tried almost all continents, but didn't find FEI to be particularly more RP'ing strong than any other continent. In fact, Dwilight for me holds much more RP, although EC also does well these days. I'm also losing a char which I RP'd entirely separate from the other on the same continent, but I do see the reason behind this change. I might not entirely like it, but I also see the problem of most players who have 2 chars, who RP a lot less like that.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela