Author Topic: Character limit changes  (Read 60051 times)

Zakilevo

Re: Character limit changes
« Reply #90: November 03, 2015, 07:18:24 PM »
I'm aware, I've tried to get my friends to play it but well... they got turned off by the lack of random RP banter, the flash game attached to the RPG part of the game and various other reasons. That and stagnation made a few of my friends who invited me to play this game with them quit so yeah; I've stuck around biting down into my character and having her try and be more of a living breathing person than just Doombot2.0. And the same goes for her adopted cousin (the second character) which went from NPC to PC through a few interesting ordeals involving a royal, a head of church and the main character who at the time was a lord. So losing her as a character will hurt; but she'll stick around as NPC anyway I suppose. Setting that up just in case atm, having the island plop from under them is going to be... traumatizing to say the least.

Also, I may be slightly annoyed by the fact that I was this close to reviving the Church of Ibladesh over in the Far East to start a war with the Church of Sartan! Grrrr, so close yet so far away! Would've been a fun way to set FEI ablaze though if I do say so myself...

You will have a better chance at recreating that on EC soon. Not yet but soon.