Author Topic: The Big Announcement  (Read 28211 times)

Dallben

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Dwilight
« Reply #30: December 03, 2015, 10:31:15 PM »
Well I'm happy at least there's going to be a new realm in Western Dwilight, and one hopes that the Monster/Undead AI changes will result in a different dynamic.  I was also hoping to see a meaningful change with respect to militia usage so there's a much higher likelihood of capitols getting conquered, but I suppose one thing at a time.  I guess also there may be a trickle-down effect as the new AI will chip away at less-defended regions such that it's more difficult to affordably dump piles of militia in one place vs. spreading it out for guard duty.

Gundam's right.  Eastern Dwilight is choc full of realms that are looking for active players if many of your realm-mates from other islands already play here.  Fissoa, Medina, D`Hara, Helyg Derwyddon all need people to be effective.  I'd say Antiqualia, too, but to be honest, there's a lot of sitting around/random raiding in that realm's immediate future.

I think with the Monster/Undead AI changes and the Large Realm penalties, you'll see a bigger need for nobles to do region maintenance, which is a pretty good gig for the less-active/1-a-day people, and generally makes more sense for Courtier Lords to do region maintenance than Knights or Dukes (so more opportunity there).

Any word on the Numbers of incoming nobles?

edit: missing words.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 11:02:20 PM by Dallben »