Author Topic: Appointing own knights as Lord of other regions.  (Read 2001 times)

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
Appointing own knights as Lord of other regions.
« Topic Start: December 13, 2015, 09:30:55 PM »
So I am the Duke of Irombro. I have a knight of Irombro city under me. I was looking at the Govern regions button for a week or two to try and appoint him to one of the regions under my Duchy, but I couldnt. Only nobles available were knights that already had an estate there or nobles without an estate. So I tried kicking him out of his estate, and only then I was able to appoint him as lord.

Working as intended?
IIRC, weren't Dukes allowed to appoint all the nobles under their Duchy to regions under their Duchy?
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Appointing own knights as Lord of other regions.
« Reply #1: December 13, 2015, 09:43:25 PM »
To appoint someone to a lordship, they must either have an estate in the region or estateless. This is intentional. I think it even says it on the appoint lords page.

Jaden

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: December 13, 2015, 09:47:50 PM »
Ok thx, I think I mix it up with the old estate system or the one before that.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

Jaden

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: December 13, 2015, 09:51:06 PM »
"Only knights of the region or nobles without land can be assigned to a region, because everyone else already has an active oath of fealty. Please note that this means that any noble of Riombara with an estate not in the region you wish to appoint them to must leave their estate in order to be appointed as Lord."

Derp.... Dont mind me...  :-[