Author Topic: EMERGENCY - Possible Player Suicide - NEED HELP!  (Read 9914 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
The Lake Havasu City Police Department contacted "the real" Reginald Denny this morning in the Lake Havasu City limits.  It was learned that Reginald Denny who resides in Lake Havasu City does not play these on-line games and was in good health.  It appears that whoever is using the name of "Reginald Denny" is copying information learned from the internet in an effort to use his identity and make up stories in the letter.  The real Reginald Denny is fine and the police investigation has been concluded.  Due to the fact the person writing the letter and posting it on your gaming community could be anywhere in the United States, it makes it extremely difficult to believe the threat is real because the person is using a fake name in the letter.  Thank you again for the information, hope this helps.

Son of a BITCH! I can't believe I took this !@#$%^& seriously. This is what I get for being so stupid. I did something I can't take back. I really thought this was legit. :( !@#$ing !@#$... I can't believe someone would be such an inconsiderate douchebag, putting people's emotional stability at risk. !@#$ing !@#$%^&!
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.