Author Topic: Kingdom of Alara  (Read 34908 times)

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom of Alara
« Reply #75: March 03, 2016, 09:26:19 AM »
Well when the "poor little realm" that's being attacked has been shown to constantly plot against you with either assassins or pushing their neighbor into a civil war by whispering paranoia inducing words into the ex-Xerarch's ear, I've kind of lost sympathy.

Of course, Sayuki was run out by the ruler who claimed Sayuki was a "spai" and lied so that the realm also turned against him, all because Sayuki dissented against his diplomatic exchanges. Then got mad when, surprise surprise, banning the general who was lord of Itor Boss led to the loss of Itor Boss as Sayuki changed allegiance to Xavax. So he sent an assassin, who failed miserably. When that didn't work, he turned the ex-Xerarch of Xavax against the newcomer despite my noble sharing all the correspondence that led up to him changing allegiance.

So yeah, not feeling any real guilt for going to war with them. If they have a worthy cause, Caligus and Minas Nova (whose rebellion was supported by Alara) will join against Xavax. We'll see though.

Well it was about time for war in the south anyway, I guess.

Fun times for all those realm who did not have a war yet!
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)