Author Topic: Xavax Imperium  (Read 133846 times)

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Xavax Imperium
« Reply #120: February 12, 2016, 05:39:09 AM »
Of the seven rebels I only saw Grathe Geg and Kellan Dodger publicly speak out against Magnus before the rebellion. Calis S'llesid made it clear that the only reason he joined was to support his lord, as did Jadyn Jaron. Ventes Shulee joined because he wanted all the positions of Xavax to become elected. John Graves gave no public reason at all (and tried to steal tax gold right after joining, failed, and got jailed). In fact I have no record of Graves ever saying anything from my time in the realm. Iuz Vidar Crownguard, the leader of the rebellion, I'll quote:

Letter from Iuz Vidar Crownguard   (9 days, 7 hours ago)
Message sent to all nobles of the duchy of Isadril (8 recipients)

Nobles of the Duchy of Isadril,

I encourage you to vote in the referendums. Even it is simply to abstain. Vote your true opinion, not one you feel you have been bullied into or believe your liege favors. This is open to everyone and in this particular case, it matters.

The realm cannot fracture, no matter what. I'll eat my hat before that happens. It is unfortunate that it has come to this where Xavax is hostile towards Xavax and I hope it is all laid to rest quickly. After these referendums are completed any dissent should be laid to rest across the board.

Respectfully,
Iuz Vidar Crownguard
Duke of Isadril
Margrave of Isadril

Two days later he started the rebellion. I'm sure there were talks going on behind the scenes, to say they were all vocally against the Xerarch is flat out untrue.