Author Topic: Infiltrators  (Read 42770 times)

Stormcrow

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Re: Infiltrators
« Reply #75: July 13, 2011, 08:15:54 AM »
I have an infiltrator on Atamara and yes I trained her in the academy for quite some time. I wouldn't care if this "training window" before you have a skill you dare using would be shorter but please don't do it by implenting actions that are no risk.
If you shy away from risk this class is not for you. It is dangerous and it is supposed to be. I have an infil skill of around 70 and did some damage in the last weeks and months but I enjoyed the possibility of being caught. It's one of the core feelings that makes the infil class so attractive to me.

More risk on the other hand is making me uneasy. The risk when assaulting someone for example is high enough as it is and don't let me get started about the options in the tax office. I heard it's riskier than assault and in fact it brought me directly into jail after trying it once and only counting gold in a region with no units  or militia whatsoever.

I believe it was Golden Panda who said that the class is fine as it is and I agree. Finding a way to erase some of the time at the academy in favor of direct action in the field would be nice but there is a very small limit at least I would be comfortable with concerning major changes to fix a "minor" problem.

On a side note. Imagine what happens when it gets "easy" to become an infil.
"If you loose one sense your other senses are enhanced.

That's why people with no sense of humor have an increased sense of self-importance"