Author Topic: Lords of Creation: Redux - IC  (Read 25312 times)

Jimgerdes

• Noble Lord
  • There is no cow level
    • View Profile
    • Website title
Re: Lords of Creation: Redux - IC
« Topic Start: June 12, 2011, 08:47:23 AM »
Toridas, The Void

An entity awoke to nothing.  An empty void.  He was puzzled, he didn't know where he was, who or what he was.

"I must be an entity," he said to himself, "For I sense and I feel and I think.  An entity must be called something, or what could separate it from this nothing?  I shall call myself Toridas" He decided.  And the entity became Toridas.

"Hm... I am but thought and energy, barely distinguishable from this void.  I do not wish this." The young god decided he needed a form.  After several attempts he settled on a form that pleased him.  A deep purple body (To honour the void from which he came)  With four apendedges, two arms, and two legs.  The body was thin and had a head crowning it with long face containing two dark eyes.

Toridas looked around at his surroundings and noticed a curious object in the distance.  Where at first he thought the void was filled with nothing, he spotted a spherical shape.  As he willed it, he was there.  He gazed in wonder at the the spherical stone.  To himself he smiled enjoying the peaceful blackness of the void.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 08:50:07 AM by Jimgerdes »
No man is an island, unto himself.