Author Topic: Lords of Creation: Redux - IC  (Read 25403 times)

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Creation: Redux - IC
« Reply #60: July 16, 2011, 10:18:21 AM »
Laune - The Feyrealm

Deciding that she had spent too long away from the plane she had created, Laune returns to the Feyrealm. It was delightful to be in the beauty of her own creation again. Looking into a nearby lake, she reaches her hand into the water and pulls out her reflection. Breathing life into her reflection, Laune then waves her hand. The image in the water changes into that of the elven lands and she places the copy of herself, her avatar, in the forest. (create avatar: The Fey Queen 2ap) With this done, Laune summons the Pixies to inform her of the events since her absence.

The Pixies relate that during her absence mortals had arrived in the Feyrealm through the Faerie-gates that connect the two worlds. Alfar, Elves, Urdimkal and even some small numbers of the other races had found themselves trapped in the Feyrealm. Finding in these mortals a source of joy, the Pixies had played tricks on them. However, some the mortals hadn't enjoyed the tricks as much and some of the pixies had been caught or injured.

“Children, you seem distressed by these events. Be comforted, it is as I planned. Now watch.”

Then, bending the Feyrealm to her will, the world twists and shifts bringing the many mortals trapped to her. For the mortals, it is as if they have been teleported to an entirely different place. Some are taller than Laune, but her presense surpasses her small physical size, as they recognize they are in the presence of the Goddess of this world. A mix of reactions, from fear to wonder ripples through the crowd.

“Behold mortals, you stand in the presence of the Goddess Laune. Those of you that have treated my realm with respect shall be given a gift. You will be able to draw on the power of nature. Once you understand how to use this power, my pixies will show you how to return to your world.”
(Create class: Druid 1ap)
“Those of you who have harmed my realm or its inhabitants shall also receive a gift of a different kind, for you will be marked by your time here. (Curse: The feymark MR2) Return to your world now, never to return unless you desire death.”

The Fey Queen - Avalon
Laune’s avatar, the Fey Queen visits the many villages of the elves. Out of fondness for them, she teachs them many things without revealing her true nature. As her teaching spreads, the elves soon learn how to tame the creatures of the land, knowledge of nature, how to survive in the wild, and how to shape things from wood.

AP 10
Create Avatar 10-2 =8ap
Create Class: Druid 8-1 =7ap
Curse MR2 The Feymark 7-3 = 4ap
Lead Populace (Tame animals, Knowledge: Nature, Survival, and Woodworking) 4-4 = 0

GP 5 + 10 = 15 (lvl up, DR 3)