Author Topic: the Republic of Fronen  (Read 41246 times)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
Re: the Republic of Fronen
« Reply #60: May 11, 2017, 02:22:01 PM »
Aye, I was in touch with Delvin a couple months ago when I rejoined the game about helping reorganize and add the to wiki. Except I couldn't get IRC to work on my damn laptop. Kept getting booted off again and again due to "This nickname is already in use". I tried soooo many nicknames. Then I got a new job and RL started to kick in..

But I'll be returning back to the States soon. I will have more free time then and I plan to talk to you, Vita, about rewriting and shifting around the introduction to the game for new players on the wiki. BM has brought me a lot of enjoyment over the years and I definitely want to give back to the game and those who invest their time into keeping the game going.

As for Fronen, it will be an interesting next few months. I really hope the 6th invasion will end soon so we can focus on rebuilding and have human vs human battles. I've always loved playing on Beluaterra but never for the invasions.
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)