Author Topic: Simple popup modal per character in message writer  (Read 1742 times)

Noone you know

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
In the message writer, have the list of names of who it is going to be hoverable with a small modal giving details about each person.

Details:

titles & region
realm

In order to write consistent sounding messages & roleplays involving other characters it is nice to know who you are talking to, but can be very time consuming to open a bunch of tabs & look everything up each time.

I thought we had a gender symbol, but it only seems to be in some places or some islands.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
In order to avoid cluttering up the interface, gender symbols only show up on messages with a smaller number of recipients. 10 maybe? Other than that, this has been discussed before and I don't think anyone has any objections. It's just a question of time and effort.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Noone you know

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
great!

I'm very busy this next week, but I can sort out a bit of simple modal popup for you to just drop in with the correct variables.

Can you tell me what versions of jquery & related libraries you are using?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 12:52:53 AM by Noone you know »

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Very useful request indeed. I usually have to open several tabs as well to see what title I should be using etc.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)