Author Topic: Coming back, but... Where?  (Read 10596 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Coming back, but... Where?
« Reply #15: March 03, 2016, 01:19:24 AM »
In a world completely turned over in my absence it's nice to see there are things that remain the same. You guys will never change  ;D

Seriously now, I can't thank you all enough for taking the time and consideration to answer so extensively to my question. Amongst those things that have not changed is the unbelievably awesome community this game has, and no wonder that's the main reason I'm back here once again. I will give it a thought for the next couple days, search a little bit about those realms you mentioned and come back to tell you where will you see me next week. Thank you, people!  :D

Oh, one thing you should know, there is now a one noble-per-continent rule.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: March 03, 2016, 06:43:16 AM »
Oh, one thing you should know, there is now a one noble-per-continent rule.

Fortunately that shouldn't be a problem, I imposed myself that very same rule the second I began my BM journey. I like that quite a bit, in fact.
D'Espana Family

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: March 03, 2016, 09:44:58 AM »
Fortunately that shouldn't be a problem, I imposed myself that very same rule the second I began my BM journey. I like that quite a bit, in fact.

Seems we are of one mind, I've mostly followed that rule myself, save for when I was trying to find an interesting realm when first creating characters.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: March 03, 2016, 04:46:33 PM »
Seems we are of one mind, I've mostly followed that rule myself, save for when I was trying to find an interesting realm when first creating characters.

Nice to know, the less temptations to make your secondary chars mindless drones to support your main one the better.
D'Espana Family

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: March 03, 2016, 08:53:30 PM »
Nice to know, the less temptations to make your secondary chars mindless drones to support your main one the better.

It seems that Perdan city and a few more regions defected from Eponllyn to Oligarch in stead. This could make that war on East Continent very interesting. So I would now change my previous statement.

I would advice against joining Vix, or Perdan. I would definately join Oligarch in stead :-)   *mumbles something about not needing even more enemies, already has too many*
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: March 03, 2016, 09:22:43 PM »
It seems that Perdan city and a few more regions defected from Eponllyn to Oligarch in stead. This could make that war on East Continent very interesting. So I would now change my previous statement.

I would advice against joining Vix, or Perdan. I would definately join Oligarch in stead :-)   *mumbles something about not needing even more enemies, already has too many*

There comes a point when you never have too many enemies  ;D
D'Espana Family

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: March 03, 2016, 09:47:43 PM »
There comes a point when you never have too many enemies  ;D

And that point will no doubt come, knowing Garas, but not yet please xD

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: March 03, 2016, 09:55:36 PM »
And that point will no doubt come, knowing Garas, but not yet please xD

Think about it my way, it is the best proof that your character has achieved success xD
D'Espana Family

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: March 03, 2016, 09:58:54 PM »
Think about it my way, it is the best proof that your character has achieved success xD

What, secceeding with 1 city and subsequently beating Sirion isn't considered success anymore these days? :o

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: March 03, 2016, 10:03:58 PM »
What, secceeding with 1 city and subsequently beating Sirion isn't considered success anymore these days? :o

See? That's such a magnificent example of success that you deserve some dozen enemies for it at the very least  :P
D'Espana Family

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: March 03, 2016, 10:12:23 PM »
Sorry folks, this fight has already been won. Fighting off the rest of the known continent and then colonizing it? Luria Nova.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: March 03, 2016, 11:21:33 PM »
Sorry folks, this fight has already been won. Fighting off the rest of the known continent and then colonizing it? Luria Nova.

Which is even more impressive taking into account the huge effort you regularly put into fighting amongst yourselves
D'Espana Family

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: March 04, 2016, 02:12:20 AM »
Which is even more impressive taking into account the huge effort you regularly put into fighting amongst yourselves

Actually this was during one of their rare unified moments. Which of course fell apart as soon as the war ended. :3

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: March 04, 2016, 03:04:57 AM »
Actually this was during one of their rare unified moments. Which of course fell apart as soon as the war ended. :3

I'd say I'm surprised, but I don't want to lie so soon.
D'Espana Family

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: March 04, 2016, 03:20:34 AM »
Well, after you defeat the rest of the known world, who else is worthy enough to fight other than the ones you defeated the rest of the world with?