Author Topic: Bandits in Dwilight  (Read 4067 times)

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Bandits in Dwilight
« Topic Start: April 12, 2016, 07:38:42 AM »
I've had no more than 20 gold on hand...I'm down to under 10 gold now.

And I'm in a coma now after having just arrived in the capital...so it will be another few days before I can recruit a unit.

Now for full information he is a very old character.  He might even be over 100.  He was the first character I created in BattleMaster, in Foda, in Atamara.  And he was the last ruler of Tara when the island sank.  He's been a hero most of his life, even when fighting Daimons, and every enemy he's thrown himself at has failed to kill him.

But I get a scratch now from these bandits that are hitting him one after another and he goes into a coma for days.  And he only gets 5 hours a day...3 if wounded.  And he has been either wounded or in a coma for the last I don't know how many weeks.  It's seemed like forever.

A part of me feels like it might be time to pause him.  But I really want the guy to go out in a blaze of glory.  It's just that nobody's been able to kill him in all the years I've played him...

And it really sucks in these "one character per island" times that I'm not contributing at all to the realm I'm in while he's spending all his time in a coma.

One sure fire way to do that is challenge Karibash to a duel.