Author Topic: How might one volunteer in BM? (Besides Coding)  (Read 7672 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
I had seen that thread before, but I thought Ossan was taking care of it already. Besides, my drawing and artistical skills are... how to put it delicately... deficient?

That's OK, it doesn't require any.

It's entirely about re-creating the existing game maps using the Age of Wonders map editor, which just lets you place map tiles and then little decorations on those tiles.

The current South Island map was created entirely by me in the Age of Wonders map editor, and my drawing and artistical skills are similarly deficient.

Ossan hasn't updated on his progress since February, and even if he's still going to get Dwilight done, I'd very much like to have AoW map files for all the maps—including the ones that are currently sunk, though they'd be lower priority.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan