Author Topic: Too large realms (possibility of penalizing bigger realms more?)  (Read 26569 times)

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
A valid question.

First of all, I had been talking about these ideas on irc before. When I asked about ducal independence, I was told that it would eventually get implemented. So hence why I was waiting. This, however, before I became ruler of Ibladesh. Back then I was already the judge of Ibladesh... but judges can't make those decisions, now can they?

Secondly, albeit Itorunt being conquered, the regions were in such a horrible shape that it took them nearly a year to recover (as in, they have recovered by now - but these are recent events). Next to that I was duke of Semall myself, and proposing the whole idea as a duke might come over wrong... although, clearly, this one does too.

Thirdly, another goal of mine was to turn Ibladesh into a more rigid Theocracy where religion would play a central role. I believe that has now been achieved, and hence there's room for the next step. We have managed to convert all of our regions and expand all of our necessary temples.
Ardet nec consumitur.