Author Topic: "One Less Click" Campaign  (Read 4930 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: "One Less Click" Campaign
« Topic Start: April 19, 2016, 07:46:16 PM »
FYI: I'm a former dev team as well, and the !@#$ I've put up from you over the years is beyond acceptable. Clean up your own act & I'll stop lashing out at you. Been telling you that for some time now.

If I had left the dev team after repeatedly insulting everyone, and then spitefully deleted every single bug I had created on the bugtracker with some snide comment about how the other devs didn't really care about fixing anything, so there was no point in reporting bugs, then you might have a leg to stand on.

I didn't do those things. You did.

Then you proceeded to come back under multiple aliases, over the course of the intervening, what, five years or so? and continue to insult us and proclaim that you knew better than anyone how our dev team should be run.

You have a very, very deep hole to dig yourself out of before you are in any position to be telling any other BattleMaster developer, former or current, how they should act, or passing judgment on them in any way, and from everything I've seen lately, you're still heading deeper.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan