Author Topic: Monster Problems  (Read 126326 times)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Problems
« Topic Start: April 25, 2016, 07:10:12 PM »
Thank you for the replies, and whether everything is working as intended or not, I felt it was time to offer you this piece so that you at least were aware that these mechanics slowly have been driving away some players. We discussed it in the realm, and then agreed that we had to take it up so that at least you were aware that there was a situation. Only that way can we hope to keep the player base alive over a long period of time.
Thank you. Please encourage more to join in.

and I understand the reasoning behind the monster invasions, however, it is very self fulfilling prophesy that in fear that things will get boring without them, you are making many players indifferent to playing on the continent.
I wish it were just a theoretical prophecy we could forsake, but its something we have seen happen time and again in many continents. And is still happening within some realms. The goal is that with more people in a tighter area, more interaction once again engages players, with more competition for advancement and political skill required with more people. But it would be counter-productive to bore the players in the process...so I remain open to suggestions that achieve both interests.